Re: ERROR: Could not access vacation message

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 11:44 PM, kibirango moses <kibsmoses@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hullo users,
>  I am using squirrelmail 1.4.20 and installed the courier vacation
> plugin  on acitivating the  vacation autoresponder
> and Keep copies of incoming messages in this account and there after
> submitting , it gives me the error below
>
> Could not access vacation message.
>
> Could users kindly help me  on fixing this.

Please include all the information that the mailing list posting
guidelines specify.  Also, carefully read all plugin documentation
before asking for help.  For now, I'll send you a new version
(offlist) that has several updates since I don't have time to help you
diagnose your problem (which probably has something to do with the
fact that you didn't read the installation instructions closely enough
and haven't made the user data on the server readable and writable by
the web server).  The new version probably won't fix your issue, since
it's likely a deficiency in following the setup instructions, but it
might have some more useful hints (including if you look at the output
of src/configtest.php)

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team