unable to figure out the source IP or sender email

Dear All,

I have been getting some emails from yesterday with subject like
----
Green technology information company looks for local representative firm

and the subject is not constant but the email body text is same
I am just trying to figure out how could I stop this but not had much luck

I have in my squirrel mail main options that users are not allowed to
change their email address and reply address

I do have Mailscanner running but unable to blacklist since I am not able
to get the sender IP since the below IP 201.199.42.6 is also changed

i really do appreciate if someone could help me out

regards

simon

below is the message details of one such email

RFC822 Message body