Re: unable to figure out the source IP or sender email

Benedict Simon dcunha wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have been getting some emails from yesterday with subject like
> ----
> Green technology information company looks for local representative firm
>
> and the subject is not constant but the email body text is same
> I am just trying to figure out how could I stop this but not had much luck
>
> I have in my squirrel mail main options that users are not allowed to
> change their email address and reply address
>
> I do have Mailscanner running but unable to blacklist since I am not able
> to get the sender IP since the below IP 201.199.42.6 is also changed
>
> i really do appreciate if someone could help me out

Set your email server to fend off ip addresses blacklisted in
cbl.abuseat.org or dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net RBL. Please note that these lists
are automated. If customer complains that get emails from IP addresses
blacklisted by these RBLs, you will have to lift off RBL restrictions for
selected IP addresses or to turn them off completely or ask sender to clean
their server/network and remove spam bots.