Re: Folders missing with new version

2011.02.23 01:28 michael crane raÅÄ:

>> all the mails are in ~/Maildir
>
> all the mail in "INBOX" in the folder pane is in ~/Maildir/cur
>
> It all works nicely but I wonder if I have setup the server in a non
> standard way.

IMAP namespace is configurable in Dovecot 1.x. Can you execute NAMESPACE
command in IMAP and show me results? Your configuration should be correct
for default dovecot config. SquirrelMail does not care how IMAP server
stores mailboxes. It is about matching SquirrelMail configuration to IMAP
namespace. In uw case it is about making sure that client does not try to
treat all files in home directory as mailboxes.

If you use dovecot, have some extra space to spare in mail store and your
users have large mailboxes, you might check if full text search plugins
are enabled in dovecot. Dovecot FTS implementation differs from cyrus
squatter, but users still get performance improvements, if they search
more than once. You should understand how dovecot FTS plugins work and how
they will impact your mailstore space usage before you enable them on
live.

--
Tomas