Re: index.php not found

Alex-325 wrote:

> Hi,
>
>>> If you have SquirrelMail installed in /var/lib/squirrelmail/www/ and
>>> want to
>>> use http://example.com/webmail1/ for access, then you need proper Alias
>>> directive.
>>>
>>> Alias /webmail1/ /var/lib/squirrelmail/www/
>>
>> Yes, I should have mentioned that. I do have that as part of my apache
>> configuration, which is how I'm able to access the URL in the first
>> place. The problem is when I log out...
>
> I'm really not sure what to do next, and wondered if anyone else had
> any ideas? I followed the setup guide available here:
>
> http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-3.html
>
> What controls which index.php file signout.php uses? Why does it think
> it is located at the document root instead of the webmail root?

signout.php does not redirect to index.php by default.

Please show apache error log entry. You said "The apache logs show that it's
looking for index.php in the document root, but that is not the same as the
path described above.". It does not mean anything to others, because we
don't see "that".

Check your SquirrelMail configuration. Check conf.pl 1. Organization
Preferences -> 5.  Signout Page value. If you don't know what it does,
setting must be empty or '../src/login.php' without quotes.

Check enabled plugins. Some plugins hijack signout page and redirect to
other page. Show list of enabled plugins, if you don't know what plugins do.

--
Tomas