Re: index.php not found

Hi,

>> If you have SquirrelMail installed in /var/lib/squirrelmail/www/ and want to
>> use http://example.com/webmail1/ for access, then you need proper Alias
>> directive.
>>
>> Alias /webmail1/ /var/lib/squirrelmail/www/
>
> Yes, I should have mentioned that. I do have that as part of my apache
> configuration, which is how I'm able to access the URL in the first
> place. The problem is when I log out...

I'm really not sure what to do next, and wondered if anyone else had
any ideas? I followed the setup guide available here:

http://squirrelmail.org/docs/admin/admin-3.html

What controls which index.php file signout.php uses? Why does it think
it is located at the document root instead of the webmail root?

Thanks,
Alex