Re: index.php not found

Alex-325 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using v1.4.21, installed manually. Everything is working fine
> while logged in, but when I try to log out, I receive "File does not
> exist" instead of being redirected to login.php.
>
> index.php exists in /var/lib/squirrelmail/www and in
> /var/lib/squirrelmail/www/src/.
>
> The apache logs show that it's looking for index.php in the document
> root, but that is not the same as the path described above. How should
> it be configured so it properly finds the index.php?
>
> The path for the users to access webmail for this domain is
> https://example.com/webmail1/

Apache logs also show where exactly it is looking for that file.

Check your Apache configuration. Check DocumentRoot and Alias directives.

If you have SquirrelMail installed in /var/lib/squirrelmail/www/ and want to
use http://example.com/webmail1/ for access, then you need proper Alias
directive.

Alias /webmail1/ /var/lib/squirrelmail/www/

--
Tomas