Re: Unicode issue

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:

> It is multipart message. Charset information is not in top header.
>
> See http://pastebin.ca/1902274
>
> Charset information is in lines 20-21 (text part) and lines 31-32 (html
> part).

Sorry about multiple posts. Hit Send too fast. Please show charset headers
instead of showing multipart headers that don't tell anything about email
character set. You might suspect something, I can suspect that too. If you
show me appropriate headers, I won't suspect things, I will know what kind
of message, character set or formatting error I am dealing with.