Re: Regarding customization of Squirrelmail

Dear Tomas,

Thanks for the reply , I checked the configtest.php , it is detecting the base url correctly.

The problem is when I remove the login redirect plugin , the Secure login plugin is working
perfectly , but when the login redirect plugin is installed, the secure login is not working.

I have added all the plugin hooks in the new html page as per the docs mentioned.

 Please suggest work around for this issue.

  Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Rajesh.G.L
Networks/ES
BEL
Phno:080-22195840

> Rajesh G L <glraj <at> bel.co.in> writes:
>> We want https only for users accessing from outside our LAN.
>
> Setup SquirrelMail only on secured virtual host. Keep it simple. I suspect that
> "use https://mail.example.org for webmail" is less complex than "you can use
> http://something in local office, but you must use only https://mail.example.org
> if you work from home".
>
> If SquirrelMail logins work on unsecured virtual hosts and don't work on secured
> one, check "4. General Options -> 16. Only secure cookies if poss". This option
> can break things for some browsers. Try turning it off and see if it fixes login
> problem. If you can login on secured host when this option is disabled, test
> your PHP settings, show all $_SERVER variables and tell others your browser
> name, os and version number. Try using other browser. If you use IE, test
> Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari or Chrome.
>
> Test SquirrelMail configuration (src/configtest.php) in secured host and make
> sure that location url is detected correctly. Detected base URL must match URL
> displayed in browser's address bar. Only last URL part ('configtest.php') is not
> displayed in base URL.
>
> If you have http proxy in front of SquirrelMail or use some
> mod_rewrite/mod_proxy hacks in apache, you should tell others about it.
>
> If you want to rule out problems with custom SquirrelMail cookie handling
> functions, test older SquirrelMail versions. 1.4.15 is last version with
> standard cookie functions. You can also try testing 1.4.9a version. It is the
> last version that does not suppress session startup errors.
>
> --
> Tomas

> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or support@xxxxxxxxx immediately