Re: Regarding customization of Squirrelmail

Dear Tomas,

We want https only for users accessing from outside our LAN.

> Rajesh G L <glraj <at> bel.co.in> writes:
>

>> Dear Everyone,
>> 1) We are using Squirrelmail version 1.4.20 , We have designed our own
>> front page in html.
>> 2) We have installed  login redirect plugin and customized as
>> per the docs mentioned under    Embedded Squirrelmail Login.
>> 3) We are able to login thro our customized front page sucsessfully.
>> 4) The problem we are facing is , we are not able to integrate with https
>> login , the plugin we are using for this is Show_SSL_link. We are not
>> getting the ssl login link.
>> 5) The server is configured with apache with SSL support.
>
> Do you want to allow logins in http:// and in https://?
>
> If your goal is to secure all webmail connections, when you are doing it
> incorrectly.
>
> --
> Tomas

> List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

Visit BEL Website
Please send mail to @bel.co.in only

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender at Bharat Electronics or support@xxxxxxxxx
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.