Re: Error in Apache when trying to test configuration

mick crane <mick.crane <at> gmail.com> writes:
> point taken but it is replaceable files.
> when investigating I have lots of squirrels nesting in /usr/share I make
> a soft link to the one I want to use.
> maybe that is an error ?

It is replaceable, but if user messed up permissions, we will have only one
solution. purge package, make sure that there are no files left in
/usr/share/squirrelmail, reinstall and we will restart problem debugging. It
only prolongs debugging. And now we can't be sure that user haven't messed
up permissions.

His config.php was readable when he could not access configtest.php. Now it
is not.

--
Tomas