Re: different identity behaviour (1.5.2)

I want this functionality because I want to use 1 email address in 1 domain to function as a support mailbox to which people can send support request.

People can send mail to email addresses based on recipients names and other support techies can still open that mail and respond with the correct from address.

This all without having to manage the poorly functioning identities. Have you ever noticed that when multiple people are logged in to 1 email account in sm and one of them adds an identity that the identity is actually not really added? As soon as that user logs out and in again to check the identities, that last added entry or even multiple last added entries is/are not there.

So actually, I'd like a more reliable identity system (db based for instance) or the option I suggested in my first email.

Op 25 jun 2010, om 10:39 heeft Patrick Bos het volgende geschreven: