Re: different identity behaviour (1.5.2)

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Patrick Bos <patrick.bos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to get SM1.5.2 not to use identities that were pre made but to use the original to address from
> the original email as from address when doing a reply.

There is no such functionality and I don't think there ever will be.
Anyone can send you an email where the "To:" address is one that has
nothing to do with you (perhaps you got Cc'd or Bcc'd), or where the
"personal" part of the email address is something offensive or leads
to phishing, etc.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team