Re: html_mail plugin: 406 error - FCKeditor 2.1 with Windows 7 Question

nibbler5 wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I'm using Windows 7 with this plugin and I'm not sure if this is an issue,
> but with the mod security revision to fix the 406 error, that error is
> still surfacing when including an external URL when including images from
> original message and adding another image in the forwarded message.
>
> Could this be a file ownership and/or permissions issue e.g. for the data
> directory/files outside 'www' vs. the ownership of the software app's
> directories and files within 'www'?
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks.

UPDATE:

I updated to the latest FCKeditor 2.6.6 and was still getting the 406 error.

What I think the problem might be is with IE8 whereby the default
out-of-the-box has the browser showing Internet | Protected Mode: On (shown
just above the Task Bar).

When the website is added as a Trusted Site, the Protected Mode shows Off
and allows the sending of Forwarded messages with external images.  I'm
going to further test to be sure.