Re: Bug: 'Full Name' value different between IE8 and FF 3.6

nibbler5 wrote:

> Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
>>

> No. I think you misunderstood what I've said. In default SquirrelMail
> configuration 'username' and 'Username' is not same user. It can use same
> IMAP account, but preferences will be stored in different locations. Your
> problem looks just like that. There are no browser specific code in user
> preferences.
>
> Only problem might be when both browsers open same account at the same
> time. Settings are cached and changes in one browser won't be displayed in
> other browser until user logs out and relogins there. This is not your
> case. You said that user preferences were different for IE8 and Firefox.
> Make sure that IE8 does not have open webmail session for that user
> account. Set color theme to Maize in Firefox. Log in to webmail with IE8.
> See if color theme changes.
>
> You use different usernames or you use different webmail setups in both
> browsers or you are not using standard SquirrelMail scripts.

Thanks for that explanation Tomas.  I think I now see what you're
describing.  I just checked the data dir and I do see 2 pref files.  I think
the 2nd one was created when trying to create the same login has http_auth.
I'm not positive about that, but it's possible.

How can I get back to both browsers using the same pref file?

Thanks.