Alternative Themes

Hi all,

Does anyone know of an alternative set of themes that people may be
developing for SM outside of what's available on the themes page? I've
found the outlook plugin by searching, but it's quite dated, and
modifies all of SM, instead of just being a theme...

I've gone through most of what's available by default, but looking for
something more modern and visually appealing by those who would use
outlook in the first place. Maybe a gmail template? Simple white and
blue outline would be just fine!

Thanks so much,
Alex