Re: User receiving getEntity error in view_text.php

> That could be a possibility.  Are you seeing excessively large session
> files for that user?

Hmm, will have to figure out a way to get that data out of memcached
(which looking into it definitely has a 1M-per-value limit currently,
looks easy enough to adjust luckily); shouldn't be too hard to do, but
don't have it at my fingertips.

I'm guessing that's the issue at this point, probably coming about in
part because of the added space of the security tokens as you note below
combined with this user's usage patterns.  I'll poke around to get a
better sense and see if I can work on replicating the issue as well
since I have some place to start.

  One possible solution is outlined here:

> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.squirrelmail.user/37494/match=max_token_age_days

Thank you very much.

Sorry again for leaving out the version info and what not at the beginning,

Matt