User logging and reporting

Hi,

I'm interested in what capabilities are available to track users, such
as amount of time they logged in, when each user logged in last,
perhaps who hasn't logged in within the last month, and maybe even a
record of the senders and recipients involving them.

I'm using postfix, apache, and courier-imap, and have set up a
logformat such that awstats can process it, but it would be good to
have more mail stats from postfix or or the auth process from
squirrelmail.

What information is currently available, and how would I go about
finding the information that isn't currently available already? What
is recorded in the mail logs to provide login/logout info, if any? I
don't see anything in the apache logs indicating 'success' login or
failure, or otherwise...

Thanks,
Alex