Re: 2 plugins

Please read the mailing list posting guidelines and pay attention to
the part about creating useful subjects.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 1:23 PM, mick crane <mick.crane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> looking at the "address groups plugin" posts I'd like to install that
> but I'm not very good with mysql are there some idiot proof
> destructions available ?

Then maybe you should install the Address Book Grouping and Pagination
plugin instead.  Just don't change up your address book backends after
you install it or you will lose the coherence of your groups.

> also I can't seem to get the syntax right for the add_header plugin.
> If I put something in the config file it turns up in the messagebody
> but not tucked away in the headers. is it supposed to do that ?

No, not usually.  Show details.  Lots of details.  READ the mailing
list posting guidelines.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team