Re: SquirrelMail address groups plug-in help

Do not top post on this list.  You were asked more than once to read
and respect the mailing list posting guidelines.  Is there some reason
you cannot do that?

>> Please send plain text messages only to this list, thanks.  Please
>> make sure to read the mailing list posting guidelines carefully.
>>
>> > We have enabled the pagination and groups plug-in however I can not figure out how to use?  If I access
>> > Display Options I do see the below settings under Address Book, but can't figure out how to add a group?
>>
>> There is an option called "Address Book Groups", next to which there
>> is an "Add" input box.  Type in the name of the desired group and
>> submit the options page.
>>
>> > I also do not see a a Group section in Manage Addresses page?  The plug-in readme does not give this
>> > detail.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks
>>
>> Upper right of the main address book page.  Make sure you have added
>> some groups first.
>
> Thanks for the response Paul.. I do see the Address Book Groups:
> option under Display Preferences, and when I put in something in the
> text box, then click submit at the bottom of page, it puts me back at
> the main OPTIONS screen and states..Successfully Saved Options:
> Display Preferences.

>  However, when I go to 'Manage Addresses'.

I know of no such page.  You need to be more specific.  If you are not
the system administrator, please contact your service provider for
help.

http://squirrelmail.org/support/enduser.php

--
Paul Lesniewski