Re: Bug Report German Umlaute broken

Thomas Vasiliadis.de wrote:

> But what do you mean with data loose? Does this mean, that I could loose
> data if I use the setting mentione above?

http://yfrog.com/50kernp
This kind of data loss.

If you have lossy encoding turned off, all symbols that don't match
character set of selected translation are broken. If you have lossy encoding
turned on, all symbols that are not supported by character set of selected
translation are replaced with question marks.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1659241&group_id=311&atid=423691