entries like this one:

From: Mar 5 13:26:27 mail sendmail[11408]: o25IQQCM011408:
from=<thetrusted_sender@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, size=4515, class=0,
nrcpts=1, msgid=< longID_number@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >, proto=ESMTP,
daemon=MTA, relay=hfdmailout01.thehartford.com [162.136.189.233]

To: Mar 5 13:26:33 mail sendmail[11409]: o25IQQCM011408:
to=<myclient@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, delay=00:00:06, xdelay=00:00:06,
mailer=local, pri=34790, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent

But I find no trace of any of the missing emails in Squirrelmail or even
looking through client emails within Webmin.

This is a new problem.

Where can I look for these emails? Is there some place within Squirrelmail
or Webmin that they could be getting hung up after what looks like a
successful send?

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this!!
John

My setup:
IMAP - dovecot
PHP - 4.3.11
Web server - Apache 2.0.53
Stock installation of Redhat Linux Fedora Core 3, which uses RPM.
Squirrelmail version: 1.4.6
Webmin version 1.5