Re: Paul Lesniewski - thank you.

Thank you for replying to my query !

Yes - like the one I am using this minute, I would like
some help finding a free service (not web-hosting) where
it is possible to get a free mail account (only) that uses
Squirrel Mail as it's interface.

POP3 access would be a bonus, but not any big deal as this
service did not have it and I've gotten along fine without
it.

It shocks me that there is no way to find such sites easily !

***********************************
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 5:39 PM,  <smallhagrid@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hello Folks.
> I have been a user of Squirrelmail for years, 1st through
> my ISP's sites - and and also through my current email at
> Dacafe.com.
>
> It pains me that the Cafemail service may be gone any day
> now, and I have searched rigorously for a replacement
> webmail site/service that uses Squirrelmail, but to no
> avail.
>
> Does anyone here know of any sites offering public webmail
> that use Squirrelmail ?

It's not clear what you mean by "public webmail".  If you
have your
own domain that you need email hosting for, there are lots
of options
out there, but I don't have a list of ones that use
SquirrelMail.  I think dreamhost.com does.

If you are just looking for just a free email account
somewhere, I'm not sure... maybe someone else knows....

--
Paul Lesniewski

Stay ahead of the information curve.
Receive  news and jobs on your desktop daily.
Subscribe today to the  CafeNews newsletter.
[ http://www10.EDACafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.php ]
It's informative and essential.
This message was sent to you from a machine at 71.161.216.44