Re: New Mail Notice

2010.02.03 23:47 James B. Byrne rašė:

>> I've asked to run status command on all boxes. STATUS "INBOX"
>> (MESSAGES UNSEEN RECENT)  shows message counts only for INBOX.
>> If you have "Check all boxes, not just INBOX: yes", plugin
>> checks all subscribed folders. Please run IMAP STATUS command
>> on every subscribed folder and find the one which
>> has higher recent message count.
>
> I have on the order of 100+ subscribed mailboxes.  I cannot
> contemplate running this command on them one by one and I am unable
> to find a way for STATUS to check all of them in one invocation.

Unsubscribe folders one by one until your newmail recent status is
correct. Find folder which causes higher recent count.

I suspect that some of your folders return invalid counters for recent
messages. You can't have messages with recent flag and seen flag. If you
change message flags from unseen to seen in SquirrelMail, you will remove
recent flag. Or maybe you are not telling something about your setup.
Maybe you have some custom server side filters that mark new messages as
read or you have some read-only mailboxes that belong to other user.

Please explain how you get combination of message flag values, which is
not possible in normal setups.

--
Tomas