error 450 4.1.8 can't send e-mail

Hi

I'm getting such error while tryying to send e-mail everything worked fine till I changed my outgoing mail host from falcon.myfakedomain.pl to poczta.myfakedomain.pl but I don't know why the squirrelmail still gets the old one.

Message not sent. Server replied:

    Requested mail action not taken: mailbox unavailable
    450 4.1.8 <biuro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found

in config check all is ok

      Base URL detected as: http://localhost/poczta/src (location base autodetected)
   Checking outgoing mail service....
       SMTP server OK (220 ESMTP on poczta.myfakedomain.pl !)

config tool shows this

A.  Update IMAP Settings   : localhost:143 (dovecot)
B.  Update SMTP Settings   : localhost:25

I also changed those settings from localhost to poczta.myfakedomain.pl but got no effect

/etc/hosts looks like this

127.0.0.1       localhost
*.*.*.118  ns1.myfakedomain.pl falcon
*.*.*.119  poczta.myfakedomain.pl

hostname is falcon

I tried to remove and install again squirrelmail but got no effect on this one
got no idea from where squirrelmail grabs the old falcon instead of poczta.
Sending e-mail by outlookexpress and other clients works fine only squirrelmail does not work.
Any idea what to do ?