TWC Weather

Hello,

This took a bit to figure out.

We had a client call today and tell us they had a problem with SM and
reading mail. They are using Internet Explorer ver 8. Well I don't use IE
and so I got out a lap top that had IE7 on it and I was having the same
problem.

I can get logged in but as soon as you look at some mail it acts like the
cookies are turned off and wants you to log in again. I checked the
php.ini to see if anything had changed and nothing had. I checked other
versions of IE - version 6 at a different location same thing.

One thing I noticed all day today, when using SM with firefox the Icons
for TWC Weather are not coming in.... I wonder - So I turned off TWC
Weather and it now works on IE!

Some how the TWC Weather is causing a problem with IE when the TWC icons
are not working.

I'm running version 1.3p3b RC2 of TWC Weather on a SM 1.4.19. Is there a
setting in the TWC Weather config.php file that I'm missing that is
causing this problem?

Thanks,

Ken