Re: Squirrelmail Error

Well I have finished the installation and config and I was able to
connect to 10.0.0.2 so I guess the there is some issue with the jail.
I would prefer to run 10.0.0.1 from a jail since this will be the
opened on the net for users to log on to. Any ideas on why the jail
would be an issue and are there any workarounds?