Re: Squirrelmail Error

OK. Primary server runs FreeBSD. Which OS is used on secondary server?

Could you confirm that you can connect from secondary server to IMAPS
service (tcp 993 port) on primary server with telnet over ssl? You already
said something about it, but I want to be sure that you've tested connection
from secondary to primary and not some local connection. You should be able
to see IMAP greeting. If connection is dropped, then it is not successful.

Could you show current SquirrelMail IMAP configuration one more time? When
you hide your private information, could you use 10.0.0.1 for primary server
IP and 10.0.0.2 for secondary server. It will cause less confusion.
"tls://server_ip_address" can confuse things, because you have two servers.