Re: Squirrel Plugin attachments

On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 11:12 PM, max1234 max <maxec1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am very much intrested in your mail system. First I was trying with a
> hosting service without shell access but now I am trying to install it
> through a module i got in XOOPS CMS it is like one click install software so
> much easier for me.

The catch here is that with one-click installations, you're probably
going to get a pre-configured version of SquirrelMail that is
particular to whoever built your installation system.  We don't
necessarily support customized versions of SquirrelMail, and the best
place to ask for help with such installations is with the people who
provide the installer system.

> But I have a question I had seen your plugin repositry
> in which was looking for a solution for enabling me to make users signup to
> mail system, logging in, and changing password.
> I came up with the solution as vqadmin, vqregister, vqsignup and a login
> manager plugins.
>
> Is there any tutorial to add these plugins to the my existing squirrel mail
> system .

The details of how your mail server is set up determine which plugins
you need for all of those functionalities.  If you used a one-click
installer to install all your mail system software, you'll have to
either learn more about the software it installed, or ask for help
elsewhere as I mentioned above.  We can't recommend any plugins unless
we know how your mail system works.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team