Re: Vacation plugin choice - SOLVED

> >> I want to use Vacation plugin but I don't know which one will work
> > with my
> >> running autoresponse program -
> >> http://nefaria.com/project_index/autoresponse/
> >
> > That page does not give details about how the vacation replies are
> > formed.  It only gives the commands you can use to manage them.  I
> > personally don't have time to look further, but if the technology
> > behind this project is a file in the user's home directory (such as
> > .forward files), then you can use Local User Autoresponder and Mail
> > Forwarder.
> >
> >> I know that some of the pulgin works with Vacation program but I'd
> > like to
> >> know if I can use this plugin with my Autoresponse
> >>
> >> I don't need to use ftp, ldap and so on, just local response files
> are
> >> enough
> >
> > It's not about if you "need" something like FTP.... FTP can give you
> > conduit for accessing the vacation settings from PHP.
> >

> > Thanks or your answer Paul
> > I forgot to add that I'm using virtual users ( with mysql ) and not a
> > local users.
>
> Um, yeah, major gaff.
>
> > According the README in Local User Autoresponder it's available only
> for
> > a local users accounts
> >
> > So any vacation plugin that supprtos virtual users ?
>
> Courier vacation.  It can probably work for you, although you still
> don't give any info about where the vacation messages are.  You'll
> probably want beta code from me, its author.

Thank you Paul for your answers and inspirations

Finally I solved it with the combination of the Autoresponse program (http://nefaria.com/project_index/autoresponse/) and the Courier Vacation plugin
I used Autoresponse program because it's simple to configure.

I adjusted Courier vacation plugin to create a vacation files suitable for the Autoreponse program ( path, name, and so on )

Thx, Have a nice day

pet