SM got stucked with non existing mails

Good morning.
I want to ask about a problem of one of my users.
He is using SM from a long time ago. Yesterday his account got stucked.
Suddenly around 20 (no subject) from unknown emails are displayed in inbox.
No such mails are in his folder but all regular incoming mails. They are
not displayed by SM after those odd 20 in his inbox.
These cannot be deleted because they do not exist.

Error: could not complete request. Query: copy 100074:100074 "Trash"
Reason Given: Some of the requestede messages no longer exist

This is what I get when trying to open one of them:
"
Body retrieval error. The reason for this is most probably that the
message is malformed.
Command: FETCH 1000080 BODY [1]
Response: OK
Message: Fetch completed
FETCH line: *4754 FETCH (UID 100080 BODY[1] NIL)
"
Thank for your help,
Daniel