Re: problem with UTF-8

Nils Olav Brandstorp Bekken wrote:

> Tomas Kuliavas skrev:
>> If interface is running in utf-8, it should be able to convert correctly
>> formated iso-8859-1 emails to utf-8.
>
> Somehow this doesn't seem to always be the case, even when throwing
> every locale I could think of at the server and otherwise following any
> guidelines I could find for configuring the server.
>
> --
> Nils Olav Bekken

Please show me how do I have to configure PHP and SquirrelMail in order to
break utf-8 based interface.

Basic rules:
1. PHP mbstring extension is enabled
2. PHP recode extension is enabled, if you use extra decoding library or PHP
iconv extension is enabled and you fix iconv conversion code in current
SquirrelMail extra decoding library.
3. If message is incorrectly formated, other side should read rfc2045
chapter 4 and rfc2047

What I need:
1. PHP version and compilation options
2. list of enabled PHP extensions
3. PHP core, session and mbstring settings
4. list of enabled SquirrelMail plugins with version numbers
5. rfc822 source of broken message
6. Screenshot of broken interface part
7. confirmation that you have checked PHP and webserver error logs and PHP
errors are logged at E_ALL level.
8. List of third party Apache extensions or name and version of used web
server.

--
Tomas