Re: Squirrelmail and Framesets

On 7/30/09, LuKreme <kremels@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jul 30, 2009, at 4:09 PM, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
>> You need to explain what you are trying to do with more details.
>
> What I want is a login page where the squirrelmail login is in a frame
> and the rest of the page loads the server status info from another
> machine.

So put SquirrelMail in the first of those frames.  Finished.

>> If you are showing the login page in one frame, and need to target the
>> top or another frame, then do that.
>
> What I had before, and what I want, is basically what I showed. A top
> frame with a squirrelmail login, a bottom frame with other content.
> When the user logs in, the entire page is loaded as the squirrelmail
> page.

That's the missing element.  You need to include details like this
without us having to ask you.  Like I said, read about the target
attribute of the form tag in your favorite HTML tutorial.  Use that to
set the correct target in your custom login page.

If you are just going to use the stock SM login page with no other
changes, you can go into src/login.php and find this line (around
160):

     "\n" . addForm('redirect.php', 'post', 'login_form');

Change it to this:

     "\n" . addForm('redirect.php', 'post" target="_top', 'login_form');

> Trouble is, this doesn't work, and I seem to recall the "Top Frame"
> setting in the configuration was something that needed to be considered.

You should also ensure that setting matches whatever you're trying to
do ("_top" or whatever)

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team