Re: Squirrelmail and Framesets

On Jul 30, 2009, at 4:09 PM, Paul Lesniewski wrote:
> You need to explain what you are trying to do with more details.

What I want is a login page where the squirrelmail login is in a frame
and the rest of the page loads the server status info from another
machine.

> If you are showing the login page in one frame, and need to target the
> top or another frame, then do that.

What I had before, and what I want, is basically what I showed. A top
frame with a squirrelmail login, a bottom frame with other content.
When the user logs in, the entire page is loaded as the squirrelmail
page.

Trouble is, this doesn't work, and I seem to recall the "Top Frame"
setting in the configuration was something that needed to be considered.

--
Women like silent men, they think they're listening.