Re: Can't use Squirrelmail with sendmail in Windows

> Using Squirrelmail 1.4.19 on Windows XP + SP3, PHP 5.2.9-1.
> Squirrelmail works fine and it can send mails as long as I use SMTP. I want
> to use sendmail however, as sendmail allows me to choose a different port
> and client which needs authentication. Sendmail works fine with other PHP
> mail forms and the like. As soon as I want to use sendmail with
> Squirrelmail, it does not work. No errormessage, no sendmail logs, nothing
> at all. The sendmail path is specified correctly.
> I tried several sendmail executables, all to no avail.
> Anyone has an idea?

With no error message, no log info, no indication of what you tried as
your settings, how could we have any idea?  You need to give us
*something* to go on.  Are you SURE you have Sendmail installed in
your Windows environment?  Did you try accessing Sendmail from a
command line interface using the same path as in your settings?  Do
you have your PHP error reporting turned all the way up?

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team