Re: compose window font choices

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 9:28 PM, irishboyca<irishboyca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to change the font used in the COMPOSE window of Squirrelmail.  I
> have changed the default fonts for IE (I sadly *HAVE* to use IE at work),
> and have looked at all the various options on my squirrelmail system (I do
> not maintain it) - but no matter what I do, the font in the COMPOSE window
> is always courier.  I have a great deal of difficulty with this setup, as I
> am somewhat visually impaired.  I would like the font (really only in the
> GUI bit that I see - I don't care that much how others who receive the
> messages see the message) to be BOLD and LARGE.
>
> Any ideas?  Suggestions (clean ones, please <smile>)

If you are not the administrator, that's the first person you'll want
to contact.  You can ask them to add a CSS file using the
configuration utility (under the "Themes" option).  Otherwise, all I
can think of (until the development version of SM becomes more stable)
is to hold down the Ctrl key and scroll the mouse wheel to increase
the page font at the time (every time).

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team