compose window font choices

Hello,

I'm trying to change the font used in the COMPOSE window of Squirrelmail.  I
have changed the default fonts for IE (I sadly *HAVE* to use IE at work),
and have looked at all the various options on my squirrelmail system (I do
not maintain it) - but no matter what I do, the font in the COMPOSE window
is always courier.  I have a great deal of difficulty with this setup, as I
am somewhat visually impaired.  I would like the font (really only in the
GUI bit that I see - I don't care that much how others who receive the
messages see the message) to be BOLD and LARGE.

Any ideas?  Suggestions (clean ones, please <smile>)

Thanks,

Mairhtin O'Feannag