Re: Disable PHP's 'register_globals' setting

On Mar 13, 2009, at 5:10 AM, res5it wrote:

> Solution :
>
> Disable PHP's 'register_globals' setting
>
> in my /etc/php.ini register_globals = off ...
>
> How do I change this and correct this issue?

Seems like you have. Solution is to disable register_globals and you
have disabled register_globals. Done. Since Nessus has no way of
knowing if you actually did that or not, it's going to tell you about
the possibility of a problem.

--
Marc

p.s. From my experience, Nessus is going to tell you about a lot of
stuff like this. Some things it reports may not be a problem per-se
but can be if other misconfigurations it can't verify are present.