Re: SquirrelMail and path error

Dear armenio pinto

I used xampp -apache web server for windows and mercury for windows
currently
However, i tried to setting up the squirrel mail on windows. I have the
 following problems.
Please help thanks

I setup the mercury 4.62 which is a new version.
However, i completed all the setting of squirrel mail

C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\Public\myweb\skywebmail\data
I already right click and take check of read only but it still have
following error.

>       ERROR
>       Error opening ../data/default_pref
>       Could not create initial preference file!
>       /var/local/squirrelmail/data/ should be writable by user httpd
>       Please contact your system administrator and report this error

By the way , what source enable me to have this
interface such as http://www.dick.hk/

and what is the download url to have mailadmin for squirrel mail
http://www.dick.hk/mailadmin/

My email was : garywong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks