Re: SquirrelMail and mod_proxy

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 2:46 AM,  <ArmenioPinto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> First of all, as this is my first post, I would like to greet all the
> members. Nice to meet you all!
>
> In a single-sign-on project I am required to forward SquirrelMail through an
> Apache HTTPD reverse proxy implemented with mod_proxy. SquirrelMail works
> fine while directly accessing it, but when proxied it logs-out right after
> sending any e-mail. The error message is:
>
> "You must be logged in to access this page."
>
> I don't see any relevant error messages in the logs. Everything works fine,
> the email is actually sent, but it just logs-out. Also, I can see
> SquirrelMail's cookie being set and used. I searched the mailing list and
> found a similar problem in:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/logs-me-out-when-sending-mail.-td12874154.html
>
> The proposed fix in the end doesn't apply in my case, because the domain
> seems to be correct.
>
> Can anyone please help me with this? Thank you very much in advance.
>
> Arménio Pinto
>
> The involved software versions are:
>
> CentOS 5.2
> SquirrelMail 1.4.8

Install a fresh tarball of 1.4.17 from our download page and try
again.  If you still have that problem, you might be able to help fix
an issue that shows up from time to time but reporters are too flaky
to follow up on.  However, it is possible that your problem is merely
that with such a setup, you will always need to set
$config_location_base in the configuration file.