Re: office attachments are corrupted

I checked the 2 files with diff, and they are identical other than blanks. Windows reports the files the file downloaded from SM is 2 bytes larger than the one downloaded from a different client. So my question is now why or what is causing SM to add a blank or two? Any ideas on what else could cause this variation?

 I'm stumped.

- Bob