Parent-Folder/Sub-Folder

Hello, our environment is:

            OS: Scientific Linux SL release 5.2
        Kernel: 2.6.18-92.1.22.el5PAE
Squirrel Mail: 1.4.8-5.el5_2.3
   Imap Server: UW 2006h
    Web Server: Apache HTTP Server 2.2.3-11.sl5.4

The problem is:

When we try to create a folder and we ckeck the box "Let this folder
contain subfolders" we obtain the following error:

ERROR: Could not complete request.
Query: SUBSCRIBE "Parent-Folder"
Reason Given: Can't subscribe Parent-Folder: not a mailbox

1 - From which version, Squirrel Mail works fine with Imap Server UW
     2006h?

Another problem is:

When we subscribe a sub-folder contained in a parent-folder (sub-folder
obviously created with another MUA), in the left side bar, we see only the
sub-folder and not also the name of parent-folder.

2 - From which version, Squirrel Mail lists the full tree folder path in
     the left side bar?

Thanks in advance, Marco De Rossi