Re: Protecting display settings in Squirrelmail

I was able to suppress the options using the method you showed me.  It
took me a while to find out which file to edit, I copied the
config-sample.php to config.php and edited that. I replaced an
exdisting line with this one, and it seems to work:

$fp_removed_optpage_urls=array('options_order.php','options_highlight.php','options.php?optpage=display','options.php?optpage=personal','options.php?optpage=folder');

thanks!