web page name

Hi There,

We have been sent an email, please see below.
Before I reply back to this email, I need to know if our company name
'2bros' has expired, if it has why?
If this question is not applicable to you who would we contact as when we
bought the package, squirrel mail was part of the web page package.

Cheers
Tasha and Jason
www.2bros.co.nz

Dear 2bros ,
We are Hong Kong Network Service Company Limited which is the domain name
register
center in Asia. We received a formal application from a company who is
applying to
register ?2bros ? as their domain name and Internet keyword on dec 29,
2008. Because
this involves your company name or trade mark so we inform you in no time.
If you
consider these domain names and internet keyword are  important to you and
it is
necessary to protect them by registering them first, contact us soon.
Kind Regards,
Rex wang
Tel:+ 852 31757930(ext.8020)
Fax:+852 31757932
Email: Rex.wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hong Kong Network Service Company Limited
Website: www.hknsc.hk

believed to be clean.