Strange issue with squirrel

Dearl all,

Thanks first for this forum for helping us with our webmail.

I am using last version of squirrel linked with last version of hmailserver.

When i send & receive email through Thunderbird or Outlook , everyhting is
ok (both out & in my network)...

But when i use squirrel, i can receive, send inside my network BUT NOT
OUTSIDE.

Email is gone, but don't arrive to my hotmail, yahoo, etc etc account.

What could it be? its for sure a squirrel issue, no?

Thanks

French man from Dubai