Re: options.php display issue on -some- accounts

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 7:38 AM, Dave Mitchell <mrfixitcg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> First of all, apologies for the somewhat incomplete post - this will be the
> last time I claim first-time poster ignorance ;-)
>
> Kudos to Paul Lesniewski for already solving the problem in this post...
>
> http://www.nabble.com/With-Proon-installed,-can-no-longer-edit-Squirrelmail-user-preferences-(%22Options%22-page)-td20475731.html
>
> I removed all my plugins, then added back one at a time, and once I got to
> Proon, the problem reappeared. I have commented out the offending lines in
> Proon's setup.php, and things are good.

You just effectively disabled user access to the options provided by
that plugin.  You may as well remove it completely from your server if
you consider that to be fixed as it is now.  The real solution would
be to follow up on that thread you found and help us figure out what
Proon is doing to the options page.