Re: options.php display issue on -some- accounts

First of all, apologies for the somewhat incomplete post - this will be the
last time I claim first-time poster ignorance ;-)

Kudos to Paul Lesniewski for already solving the problem in this post...

http://www.nabble.com/With-Proon-installed,-can-no-longer-edit-Squirrelmail-user-preferences-(%22Options%22-page)-td20475731.html

I removed all my plugins, then added back one at a time, and once I got to
Proon, the problem reappeared. I have commented out the offending lines in
Proon's setup.php, and things are good.

Thanks once again.