Re: sendreceipt privacy problem

Hi, Dennis
You right, the host also could be suspiciouse - UPC Hungary - they
frequently changes configurations, without annoncement :(
Also sm (1.4.9a) for Debian stable does not changed for very long time!
Unfortunatelly I do not realized what time exactly the functionality is
broken :(
Most suspiciouse packages I have downgraded (PHP5 and PHP5 plugin for
Apache2) but it does not change the situation. I have mgetty and receive
FAX -es using email, for this purposes I have configured virtual domains
on exim4 - I have try configure back, but nothing was changed.
As usually, nice but quite dangerouse "Outlook Express" work as usuall, no
changes.
I will check the arguments passed to exim4 on receipt acknowledge.
BR