Re: sendreceipt privacy problem

Hi Dennis!
May be I make a mistake - my GUI is on hungarian and hard to translate
back. When you send an "Answer" you can choose the FROM address (of course
if you have got setup your aliases, in options of squirrelamil). This
address does not should depend on your mta. I also have at about 10
different identities.
Best regards