Write error - broken pipe

Hello All,

I am facing below "Write Error" message when trying to upload attachment
(800kb), I have configured in my php.ini ..

file_uploads = On
upload_max_filesize = 2M

could any body please advise .. what I missed?

Thanks & Regards
Winanjaya

  ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://portal.lippogeneral.com/sqwebmail/src/compose.php

The following error was encountered:

    * * Write Error *

The system returned:

/    (32) Broken pipe/

An error condition occurred while writing to the network. Please retry
your request.

Your cache administrator is root <mailto:root>.